Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Testing

Hello Readers!
 Summer is here, which means no school, and a little more time to relax. But, as summer gets closer, cake orders become more frequent. But this year I am determined to try some new recipes to add to my "menu". Here is a list of what I am hoping to try this summer:

Gluten-free:
Lemonade Cake
Hot Cocoa Cake (really want to try this one!)
Passion Fruit
Chocolate Orange
Banana
Strawberry
Chocolate
Yellow
White

Regular:
Red Velvet Cake
Lemonade Cake
Hot Cocoa Cake
Passion Fruit Cake
Orange Cake


Yes, you read right! Gluten-Free Lemonade Cake. Sounds a little weird. I heard it is really good, and decided that I should try to convert it to a Gluten-Free cake, so that my little brother, Beany, can have it. Plus, it would be a good edition to my business, on account of how many people are Gluten-Free. I am also working on adding Dairy-Free as well, on account of my other brother, Builder, not being able to have Dairy, which is really hard on him, since he is the first one that offers to lick the spoon! Now since two of my brothers have restrictions, that helps me in a way, because they are my official taste testers. I also have a few friends who would love to help me. Who knows, maybe I will figure out a Gluten-Free recipe that is really good!
Thanks for reading!

Keep Baking!

Socialbutterfly






No comments:

Post a Comment